05 Apr Presidential Citation 2016-2017
Your Rotary, Rotaract, or Interact club can earn a Presidential Citation for achieving goals that strengthen Rotary and your club. Activities include growing your membership, developing sustainable service projects, giving to The Rotary Foundation, and building awareness of Rotary in your community.
- 30 June 2017: All activities completed
- 30 June 2017: Rotary and Rotaract clubs' accomplishments entered in Rotary's database
- 15 August 2017: Interact clubs' qualifications verified by a sponsor Rotary club president or district leader
Rotary & Rotaract club reports
Online reports make it easy for club leaders to track progress on each of the citation's goals. If you have questions about your dashboard report or the data that’s automatically collected, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rotary and Rotaract club leaders, Rotaract club sponsors, district leaders, and regional leaders can access the following:
Rotary club reports
Rotaract club reports
- Club view for Rotaract club presidents
- Club view for sponsor Rotary club leaders
- District view for district and regional leaders (available August 2016)
Interact club reports
Interact clubs can't report their activities online. Interact club leaders should report their activities to the sponsor club president, who can verify completion of the goals online beginning in June 2017.
For your club to be eligible for the Presidential Citation, its status in Rotary’s database must be "active." Ask your sponsor Rotary club president to confirm the status in the Listing of Club-Sponsored Organizations report in Rotary Club Central. If your club is not listed, your sponsor Rotary club president needs to submit the Interact Club Certification Form by March 2017.
Your sponsor Rotary club president or district leader must verify that your Interact club has qualified for the citation by 15 August using the relevant reports.
- Verify Interact club qualifications (available June 2017)